SHAREit Mod APK allows you to share anything (videos/photos/music/documents) between two Android devices. Basically, the app works as an email server. You just set up an account and share stuff with friends or anyone else who has an account. All messages that are sent will be stored on your phone too. I really like it because everyone using a different account means that no one person knows all things you share inside SHAREit.
With SHAREit you don’t need to buy another media player nor to carry cables everywhere because you can use your phone for this (or other) purpose. You don’t need to install extra apps on your computer or laptop like Plex or UPnP to share files between the devices. Just download the app and be able to share any file (music, videos, and documents included).
Looking for something else?
SHAREit is one of the best file-sharing apps for Android. There are plenty of file-sharing apps available today, but they don’t meet my needs. I want to share files with friends/family, but want to keep them safe by keeping an eye on the shared data.
I’ve searched a lot on the internet and I have found lots of applications that can be used as a replacement for devices like this but in most cases, they are not free and they should be bought by an individual which means there is a risk of losing your money.
How to start?
If you want to find out how it works, let’s check out the steps below:
- Download SHAREit MOD APK from below link.
- Install SHAREit on your device by clicking on “Install” button.
- When the installation is complete, open SHAREit from your app drawer and sign in with your Google account.
- As soon as you sign in to your Google account, SHAREit will start looking for available devices nearby that are already signed in with the same account (you can always click on the “New Device” option at the top left corner if you have more than one Android).
- You can choose any name or icon for your device that you want, and then simply tap “Connect”.
- In order to start sharing your data with the other devices, you need to grant permission for “Sending SMS/MMS” in the Settings app on your device. Once you have done that, SHAREit will automatically turn on when your device is turned on and go into standby when it is not being used.
- Now you can set up notifications so that you will get an alert as soon as someone else shares his/her data via one of the apps supported by SHAREit. You can do this by tapping “Notifications” at the top right corner.
- Once in SHAREit mode, even if your device is powered off or switched off, it will still turn back on at a low-power state whenever anyone shares their data via one of the supported apps with you.
Minimum system requirements for SHAREit Mod APK:
These are the minimum requirements for the SHAREit app, which is responsible for sharing your data. This doesn’t mean that your Android device only requires this minimal specification – we have tested it on a wide range of Android devices, and it works well on smartphones with lower specifications as well.
- Android version 2.3 or later
- Android OS v4.0 (IceCreamSandwich)
- A screen resolution of 800×480 or higher (the higher the resolution, the better in terms of sharing real-time data)
- 2 GB RAM (min. 1 GB required)
Features of SHAREit Mod APK:
The SHAREit mod APK is a complete re-write of the SHAREit app. It includes all the features of this app but includes some extra features, too.
(1) Share all your Device Memories, Settings, and Data – Create any file from all the files stored on your device and share it with your friends.
(2)remotely control your Media Player, AirPlay: – You can create links to media players like MKV player and play/pause remote control buttons that work on iOS and Android devices.
(3) Easily Access Files in Other Apps: – This can be done by creating a shortcut for apps that supports file sharing in Android settings or using SNS apps like Facebook Messenger, Skype, etc.
(4) Delete files straight from the App: – You can directly delete files right from the app which is very useful when you are sharing some sensitive files with someone else or if you want to delete something accidentally so you don’t have to mess with your phone.
(5) Support Voice chatting: – You can use it to talk to your friends and share the files with them in real-time.
(6)You can create a link and share it to the following devices:-
iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mac OS X, and other popular devices.
@ Jackson may – ” I had to wait a long time, but it is finally out and worth it! Best File sharing app I have ever used. “
@ Andrew – ” It’s great, works flawlessly. But the only thing is I don’t necessarily need to be able to share my web addresses. “
@ King_Kevano – ” It does what it says! I love using this for apps that let you transfer things between devices! “
I really appreciate the developers’ dedication here as they really spent a lot of time and money to make this app limited to only people who would find it useful. I can see the future potential here to let people share data in real time. A good thing is that you can still download SHAREit in the Play Store for free and its latest version is 6.21.48 which comes with a download size of around 30 MB so if you need an easy way to share your files then I’d say that SHAREit is the best option for you.
We have already covered a lot of apps in our previous Android App Roundups so if you need any more apps that you can use to share data with your friends then I’d say that SHAREit is the best app for you. For More Apps and Games check out ApkUnity